Last update 01-12-2018
We respect your privacy and observe the rules imposed by the European Data Protection Act.
Personal Information Collection We may collect the following Personal Information:
- Business Name
- Contact name(s)
- E-mail address
- VAT number
Purposes of Use :
We gather Personal Information to get a better view of your needs and provide you with a better service. We use your Personal Information for:
- Website access
- Order processing (order confirmations, delivery notes)
- Newsletters when subscribed
- in response to a duly authorized subpoena, court order, or search warrant issued by a court of competent jurisdiction over Evolved Europe BV or in response to a similar legal action.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- to a certified and contracted Evolved Europe BV service partner, only if the licenses to the platform are acquired through this partner or after your prior consent to provide access to this service partner.
- if the owner of the Evolved Europe BV is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to guard and secure the information we collect. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Controlling your personal data
You can check your data in our online B2B portal, or ask our sales department for an overview. At your request we can change or delete the data with the exception that some data we have to hold for tax or legal purposes.