General Conditions Evolved Europe BV
Last update 28-01-2020
We respect your privacy and observe the rules imposed by the European Data Protection Act.
Personal Information Collection We may collect the following Personal Information:
- Business Name
- Contact name(s)
- E-mail address
- VAT number
Purposes of Use :
We gather Personal Information to get a better view of your needs and provide you with a better service. We use your Personal Information for:
- Website access
- Order processing (order confirmations, delivery notes)
- Newsletters when subscribed
- in response to a duly authorized subpoena, court order, or search warrant issued by a court of competent jurisdiction over Evolved Europe BV or in response to a similar legal action.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- to a certified and contracted Evolved Europe BV service partner, only if the licenses to the platform are acquired through this partner or after your prior consent to provide access to this service partner.
- if the owner of the Evolved Europe BV is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- The client's payment obligation starts on the day the agreement is concluded. The payment relates to the period that starts on the day of the actual availability of products and services from Evolved Europe BV.
- The compensation due in respect of the agreement is exclusive of VAT and any other levies arising from statutory regulations. The Client also owes the reimbursements that result from these conditions and / or regulations.
- The costs due are, depending on the period for which the agreement is entered into, charged in advance. You are required to settle this bill within 14 days. Evolved Europe BV can stop the service in the event of late payment.
- Evolved Europe BV sends the client an invoice per payment term for the costs associated with the agreement. Additional costs may be charged for the payment method.
- If the client has not paid on time, the client shall owe Evolved Europe BV the extrajudicial collection costs of 15% of the principal sum owed, with a minimum of € 40.00. Evolved Europe BV is entitled to transfer the claim to its collection agent. In addition, the client owes Evolved Europe BV all legal costs, including all actual costs of legal and litigation assistance during legal proceedings, which exceed the liquidation rate.
- If due amounts due to the client cannot be collected or not received, Evolved Europe BV will charge a default interest of 12% per year, which will be due from the moment that the client is in default until the moment of collection. In addition, all reasonable costs for obtaining satisfaction in and out of court are at the expense and risk of the customer.
- All payments made by the other party serve primarily to settle any interest and collection costs incurred by us and then to settle the oldest outstanding invoice (s).
- Evolved Europe BV has the right at all times to disable the payment link of the web store if the client has a payment delay of two (2) installments. If the client has a payment delay of three (3) or more installments, Evolved Europe BV reserves the right to claim the payments of all remaining subscription periods. The remaining installments become due immediately.
- If the client is of the opinion that the costs charged are incorrect, the client may inform Evolved Europe BV of the objections in writing within two weeks of the date on the account. After receipt of the objection, Evolved Europe BV will investigate the accuracy of the invoice amount.
- The client is in default from the time when the compensation due cannot be collected due to the fault of the client, this applies to direct debit.
- If a higher amount is mistakenly transferred, Evolved Europe BV must immediately return the overpaid amount to the client at the client's first request. All this plus statutory interest from the day of collection up to that on which the said amount will be returned.
- If the client is connected via Evolved Europe BV Payments and fails to pay the costs charged, Evolved Europe BV has the right to collect outstanding invoices via the Evolved Europe BV Payments account of the client.
- When changing a Chamber of Commerce document from the client, Evolved Europe BV must make a new connection to Pay.nl. For this action, Evolved Europe BV is forced to charge an amount of € 37.50 per web-shop that falls under this connection.
Evolved Europe BV Payments
- Evolved Europe BV payments is a cooperation between Evolved Europe BV and Pay.nl where pay.nl takes care of the financial settlement of the transactions. Evolved Europe BV therefore does not accept any liability as further described in the article “payment conditions” of these general conditions.
- nl is supervised by the Dutch authorities and will therefore, just as usual with other internet payment methods, deal with liability in a separate contract.
- Evolved Europe BV Payments is purchased for a minimum period of 1 month, rounded off in whole months and can be canceled monthly.
- Under Dutch law, the client is obliged to state company name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, Chamber of Commerce number and VAT number in the web shop.
- The client is responsible for deactivating Evolved Europe BV Payments.
- Transaction costs will be charged by Evolved Europe BV. This happens once a week in the night from Sunday to Monday. € 0.25 will be charged for the weekly internal transfer.
Evolved Europe BV is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to guard and secure the information we collect. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Controlling your personal data
You can check your data in our online B2B portal, or ask our sales department for an overview. At your request we can change or delete the data with the exception that some data we have to hold for tax or legal purposes.